If hemp or marijuana doesn’t give you the munchies maybe this title will. I’m getting munchies just writing this article. Kristen Suzanne is a raw food and fitness guru who incorporates healthy ingredients into everything she makes. Well let’s see what she uses for her awesome nacho sauce.
Cheezy Hemp Nacho Sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 2-1/2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons tamari, wheat-free [can optionally use regular soy sauce]
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt [can optionally use regular sea salt]
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
I haven’t tried making this yet, but I think I may tonight after my occasional session. You can use this for dipping fresh vegetables or corn chips. Once you blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy you can store it up to 5 days. Thank you Kristen for bringing the world of hemp to the kitchen. I can’t wait to have my taste buds explode.